Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Epaulettes.

At least twice a year I become obsessed with accessories. When this time hits, I tend to scour the web for some inspiration. It has been a couple of days of browsing and nothing has hit me like the beauty of shoulder jewelry by Seville Michelle Anastos. Epaulettes are shoulder ornaments originally found on military uniforms. What a fun take on the military trend that has surrounded us in so many forms. 

I may be late in finding out about this new accessory, but I am just so happy to have found it. I am tickled pink. I feel refreshed. Enjoy this moment with me. 





These next two pics are epaulettes from BCBG.


Thoughts?  

2 comments:

  1. funny thing is, i saw a v.j. on t.v. wearing these epaulettes. i did a double take and they're actually pretty funky. i like them. want me to see if they sell any for cheap here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those shoulder things! Those are so cool!

    <3
    Summer


    www.lovenbubbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! They totally make my day. And if you follow me let me know, because I'd love to follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...