Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm ready.

So, it's only a few more hours until 2011! To be honest, I am ready with open arms for this coming new year. I am in a better place at the end of this year and can't wait to see what will unfold for me and the hubbs in 2011. I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband. He has proven just how great of a man he is this past year. And we know that as long as we keep our faith in the Lord and follow Him, our marriage will continue to grow and become stronger.

This last post of 2010 is nothing special. No sparkly sequins or sexy party dress. Just another day in the clothes I felt most comfortable in. Sorry to be so boring on such a huge party day! I'll leave all the partying to you guys! We will instead be quietly ringing in the new year in our apartment. But, I promise to pack some punch in 2011!

Thank you so much to those that have supported me with this blog! Every post is done out of love and being completely true to myself and what I feel good in. I'm not always up on the latest trends nor do I showcase anything high fashion. I just share who I am and I feel totally blessed for all the support given to this lil ol' blog. Also, a huge THANK YOU to the hubbs who shares in this creative process and helps me translate my style into the pictures you see. It is only the beginning of this wonderful creative journey for me and I can't wait to share more in 2011!

Sweater vest and blazer: Ross, Sweater: F21, Cargo pants: Target, Socks and watch: Target, OTK boots: Bakers.

24 comments:

  1. Great outfits!!!
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice!
    Your blog is very lovely!
    I follow you, follow me back?
    http://cloeshir.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous as always. it was a mellow one at home for us too. wishing you a very rock-n-roll new year.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Love all of the layers! Also, love the black/grey/white combination and then a hint of red - gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you a beautiful new year^^
    Love your outfit^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR
    I'm ready for a new year too, and what it may bring for my boyfriend and I. Last year we moved in together, so who knows what will happen this year :)
    Beautiful photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year my dear! :) may all your wishes come true!
    xxx love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Ashley, and continue to look as fab as you did last year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're really photogenic! Lovely new year's post - happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look! the pop of red colour is amazing :) happy new year!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com - The Flower Girl

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is so chic, LOVE IT!!
    Great photos. :)

    originalnumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful photographs - your so glamorous!!

    happy new year!
    Come and enter my very first giveaway if you like...
    xx Christie
    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice look and photos, happy 2011

    ReplyDelete
  14. great photos once again! thanks for commenting on my blog, and i am now following you also!!!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your boots!! and you got some gorgeous pictures :)

    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, those pics are amazing, I love the last ones specially, great filters!!!
    cool post

    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. so lovely :)))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy new year!! loving those high boots! also love the dreamy effect of your photos hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. nIcE bLoG (-:

    I like the styles and the way the pics r published

    ReplyDelete
  20. holy mother of shitzu! i live in mililani! is he from HI? did he grow up/go to school in mililani? if he's the "phillip allende" from your pics, then i don't recognize the name...although i'm probably way older than you guys. cool beans, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thnx for your lovely comment :) how about following each other:)?xx


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! They totally make my day. And if you follow me let me know, because I'd love to follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...