Friday, November 19, 2010

Back to my black.






It's been a few days since I posted anything regarding my personal style. Looking back on my first few posts, I didn't realize how colorful each one had been until now. Truth is, I usually live in blacks and greys. I don't normally go all out with the color. But, I think that my excitement to start this blog really showed in my previous posts with all the color. I decided to come back to what I know and love. I truly am a minimalist at heart. No frills. But, I also love being a girl and dressing the part. I love things that fit my body well without fussing with it. I grew up without having a lot of money, so I've learned how to put together outfits throughout the years without breaking the bank. I was a starving student for years so no store, thrift shop or hand-me-down is off limits when it comes to my style. And I believe that true fashion and style doesn't come from labels but from how true you are to yourself and making the best of what you've got.  :)
By the way, if you enjoy my blog (and I hope you do), please share with others, subscribe and follow me on this journey. I am new to the world of blogging and would love some company. Thank you so much for the support! It is much appreciated.

Blazer: thrifted from Plato's Closet (unfortunately, the one closest to me has closed down), Ruffle shirt: Forever21, Tank: old, can't remember, Leggings: Forever21, Boots: Nine West, Necklace: Target, Ring: thrifted, Bracelet: Forever21, Clutch: Express. 

2 comments:

  1. love the blazer and top.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see the word "THRIFTED" next to your outfit description! Fantastic finds.

    I love black and grey too..it's so easy and classic but give us some color girl, you can totally pull off colors many people can't!

    xo,
    Poca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! They totally make my day. And if you follow me let me know, because I'd love to follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...