Thursday, December 23, 2010

Little Cream Riding Hood.

Hello all! I hope this post finds everyone excited about Christmas. I know I am! I am so excited to give the Hubbs his present. I've been trying to convince him that we should exchange gifts now instead of waiting til Christmas. Actually, it's been a week of pleading, but alas, the man won't budge. He is just so stubborn! So, I have given up and only ask him once a day. I hope Christmas gets here soon!
It has been raining cats and dogs for almost a week here in California. That is unheard of for our sunny state! It finally stopped raining last night and I couldn't wait to get out and enjoy today. I wanted to have one last post before Christmas because it will be a few days until the next one. One of my favorite trends for fall/winter are chunky knits. They just make me feel so warm and cozy. This sweater was perfect for this brisk, cold day.
The pics were shot in this hidden gem of a place in San Dimas (a suburb east of LA). It had a very eerie Twilight/Narnia feel. Every little sound frightened me. I'm such a scaredy cat! Nevertheless, it was so beautiful and perfect for this post.


Lastly, I would love to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! And amidst all the gift-giving, eating and family gatherings, let's remember the real reason: Jesus Christ!

"Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace! Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all He brings, ris'n with healing in His wings.
Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth
Hark! The herald angels sing
Glory to the newborn King!"

14 comments:

  1. Oh my i love your jewelry! Your hair is gorgeous in this picture dear!

    xx

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos. I adore the hooded cardigan and it goes great with the maxi dress. It DOES look kinda Narnia :)
    Have a lovely Christmas.
    Helen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, sweetheart! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and phillip!! thanks for the wonderful gifts you sent in the package!! we had a lot of fun opening them last night...
    really like these pictures of you... looks like something from "princess bride," "cinderella," "snow white..." all those fairy tales...
    papa always enjoys seeing phil's pictures... kudos on doing such a great job, phil!!
    love you both SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment! Happy Holidays! =)


    http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the first photo! You look really pretty. And this outfit is really great, too! Happy Holidays...


    Quench Fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, the weather has been crap, but it was sunny today! hope it was nice outside for you too and hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks warm, cozy and good on you. win\win\win! love it girl! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there!
    What a lovely blog you have here! I love the pictures and all the great inspiration.. Thanks for sharing darling.. Keep it up!

    Wanna be followers? Let me know ;)

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, I was trying to convince my family to exchange presents as soon as possible! It didn't work either! :].
    I visited California in August - rained every day in San Francisco & sunny every day in LA!
    I am in love with chunky knits too, yours is gorgeous! The whole outfit is to die for!
    I know what you mean about frightening places! Places like this always creep me out, so your not a scaredey cat, I'm like it too! :D.
    Hope you had a good Christmas!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty.

    I'm following your blog and I would love it if you could check out my blog or even follow me back. www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! I love the sweater!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your hair ^^


    Lots of love, Lisette
    sweetlisette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! They totally make my day. And if you follow me let me know, because I'd love to follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...