Friday, December 3, 2010

Wedding day blues.

So, as you may remember from my previous post, my good friend got married last Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't be happier for her!

After some shopping and sitting in front of my closet, here is the outfit I put together. I didn't know what I was going to wear until the night before the wedding. I bought a really pretty lace dress but for some reason, I just didn't feel like wearing it. I ended up wearing a dress that I already had. In fact, most of the things I wore were items I already owned. I love it when this happens. It gives me satisfaction to know that the items I choose to buy are ones that are really true to who I am because I tend to go back to them like an old friend.  :)






By the way, it didn't come out in the pictures but my favorite part of the dress was the pleating on the shoulders. It was a nice girly touch.

Dress, belt and necklace: Forever21, Jacket: random little store, Clutch: my mom's, Shoes: Steve Madden, Blue tights and patterned tights (the only new items): Target, White gold bracelet: gifted.

11 comments:

  1. nice here, follow you :)
    visit me and follow back, if you like ?
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous dress! love the colour!xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. although we often wear black on black...never thought to wear blue on blue....looks great though!


    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good outfit !! You're so hot !! I really love it !!

    http://www.theupperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were right what a great royal blue dress! Love the tights! You look fabulous darling!!! XO Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment! How much am I LOVING your look here. So chic! I want to borrow those shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ashley Rae,
    Thanks for the quick comment response. Kiss is actually my middle name, but it was my mom's maiden name. It is a common Hungarian name and I am proud to have it as mine.
    And yes! I am a Christian and a very passionate one at that!
    Your blog is lovely. Looks great even though you are just starting out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okie doke. you are seriously quite the model! LOVE this dress and that first picture, GORGEOUS!!! the whole lood (esp the necklace)...I'm in love. Blue totally has my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! They totally make my day. And if you follow me let me know, because I'd love to follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...