Thursday, December 9, 2010

OTK.

I am a lover of socks. I have socks that are all different colors, designs, characters and lengths. Socks are just another way for me to express my personality and mood. I tend to wear socks that are bright and printed to lift my spirits and sometimes bring color to an otherwise dark outfit, even if they're hidden in my shoes or under my clothes.
I wanted to share my favorite socks of the moment. This over-the-knee style is perfect for layering over my leggings. I spent an afternoon at the mall with my sis, nephews and niece and this outfit was perfect for our outing. My niece and nephews are such a fun bunch and this outfit is exactly that: fun! It was also very comfortable for all that walking.







Beanie: Target, Shirt and tank: random store, Corduroy blazer: BCBG (bought at a sample sale for $15!!), Leggings: F21, Socks: Target, Lace up boots: Aerosoles (super comfy!), Necklace: F21, Ring: thrifted, Watch: Target.

14 comments:

  1. aawww... nice socks :) love the shoooeeesss! :D great outfit!

    have a nice day!
    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos!! the background goes well with the outfit, love the socks!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what your wearing, love the location, love the photography!! :) xx

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit.

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea to throw them right over your leggings. i saw this yesterday and thought of your post this morning as i was getting dressed...but couldn't find my leggings!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeee socks!!!!! especially over the knee socks!!!

    Love!!! I am so excited :) I leave for Australia in 1 month and 7 days!

    xoxo Summer

    www.passportsandprada.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute, Ash! I wish I had the same fashion sense. Luckily, I have my baby sis but I gotta say you did inspire the leggings! I bought 3 pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those socks are awesome!
    Love your beanie too!!!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. kudos to the photographer...!! cute outfit, ashley! you have a great sense of style...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look and blog! Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm mad on socks too, especially over the knee ones. They look great over leggings too.
    Lovely pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is great! I am a huge fan of otk socks and I love the pop of color from your bright blue t-shirt!

    Thanks so much for following and I'm so excited to be back home :) I'm following you now and looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your lovely comment! Once again, your outfit is gorgeous, you have such good style!
    I am now a follower, love your blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. this outfit is so cute! those socks are to die for! i think i'll try wearing colorful socks with boots, thanks for the inspiration! im interested in fashion and clothes so i'll definitely follow you :D
    -hannah :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! They totally make my day. And if you follow me let me know, because I'd love to follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...