Monday, December 6, 2010

Maxi'd out.








On this day, I was headed to a family Christmas party. The weather was perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. I didn't feel like dressing up and decided I wanted to be comfortable. However, I wasn't in the mood to wear jeans. I decided to wear this extra long racer back maxi dress (extra long for me because I'm only 5'3''). Since by itself it overwhelmed my short stature and created a boxy silhouette, I wore a fitted jacket to create more of a shape on top. To keep myself warm, I wore some OTK socks with a pair of boots. 

Jacket: thrifted French Connection, Maxi dress: Ross, Pendant necklace: gifted from my parents and made in the Philippines, Chain necklaces: F21, Alligator ring: F21, Watch: Target, OTK socks (not shown): Target, Knee high platform boots: TJ Maxx. 





14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! You are so beautiful! I follow you back!!

    xxx

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog :) following you xox

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you stopped by...i'm from hawaii. like i mentioned, the temp was taken from my car...so true weather temp was probably mid 80s. sometimes i just wish for a cold day so we can enjoy coats & boots like everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post :D i’m new on blogger :D and your blog is awesome :D if you want to follow me i’ll follow you back :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey beautiful!

    Love that necklace :)

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo Summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the maxi dress! Great alternative to pants for sure! Love your necklaces! The short jacket very cute...such great hair you have! XO Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair! You have inspired me to wear my maxis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Nice maxi dress paired with green jacket. :) you're also a Filipino? nice to meet you. ♥
    You have a nice page :) I am following your blog now. hope you could follow me back.

    Have a nice day! :)

    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The more I see the maxi trend on fellow bloggers the more I want to try it! Your outfit is great :)

    starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh! ooppss! my bad! I just checked my followers and you already followed :) have a nice day! :)

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful blog!!!
    I FOLLOW YOU AND I HOPE YOU FOLLOW ME = )
    XOXOXO

    http://littleblondieinrome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish it was warm enough to wear that here! We're all bundled up in Pennsylvania. You look amazing. I wa ssurprised when I saw you were only 5 foot 3! You look really tall in these pictures. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice photos. I've been rockin' the thigh high, layered socks look lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks so long and healthy! so jealous xD xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! They totally make my day. And if you follow me let me know, because I'd love to follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...